Situated some distance from the centre of the campus and known as ‘The Republic of Mullins’, Mullins House has been home to over 1500 boys for one hundred years. The Mullins House / Knowling Field precinct of the campus has enjoyed several wonderful recent developments all of which have contributed to the upliftment of this part of campus, and to Mullins House. The recent installation of flood lights on Knowling Field is poised to accommodate some entertaining evenings of sport fixtures in future, while the development of the Climbing Gym in the old Mullins House squash court adds a whole new focus to sporting opportunities at College. In addition, the House has received a much-needed coat of paint.
The various Mullins House Centenary Enhancement Projects.
To commemorate the Centenary and to offer Old Andreans and parents of Mullins House boys the opportunity to contribute to the centenary enhancements and to ‘Leave Your Mark‘ at Mullins House, the Mullins House Centenary Fund was officially launched in 2021. To complete the beautification and upliftment of the Mullins House precinct on campus, tennis court will be upgraded to multi-use facility.